The Commonwealth of Australia is emerging to be the hot destination amongst the international students for pursuing education. Here’s why!
The largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth largest country by total area, Australia boasts of an array of world class universities and educational institutions; making it the most sought-after destination for international students. According to a recent report by rediff, this “”land of kangaroos”” attracts the third largest number of international students in the English-speaking world after the United States of America and United Kingdom. So, we spoke to the proficient immigration consultants in Chandigarh and Punjab region – Raffles Educity to know more about the perks of studying in Australia.
- Career-Oriented Approach: The education system followed in Australia delineates a typically career-oriented approach with major emphasis on imparting the technical skills and expertise with the view to make the students industry-ready. The Australian education system has a reputation for excellence in terms of both vocational as well as technical education across various disciplines. It is also the land of eminent professors like A. Richard Newton, Aileen Plant, Allan Fels, Allan Synder, David Chalmers, Donald Horne, Fiona Stanley, and Geoffrey Blainey, which stands testament to the learning enabled education system.
- Latest Technological Advancements & Innovation: Australia is reckoned to be amongst the top ten investors in the world in terms of research & development and adopting new technologies at a faster pace than the rest. A truly forward-thinking country, Australia’s economy speaks of an upward growth trajectory in terms of technological advancement which gives the students an opportunity to dive deep into the dynamic and competitive environment in different industries.
- Globally Recognized Education Standards: In the global education scenario, Australian education is recognized by employers and torch-bearing educational institutions to be synonymous with excellence. Most of the courses come under the ambit of Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) which promises world-class state-of-the-art facilities and top notch curriculum. This framework is set-up by the government to strengthen the quality standards and commitment to equality for international students.
- Multi – Cultural Society: Moving to a foreign land for pursuing education might sound difficult especially when you are asked to find comfort in a different culture altogether. However, that is not the scenario in Australia, for it is appreciated to be the land of cultural diversity which has a very safe and friendly environment. It boasts of a low crime rate and negligible political turmoil, which makes it a smooth and memorable experience for international students. So, no matter in which part of the globe you hail your roots from, Australia will always beckon you with open arms.
- Financial Support: Australia is an ideal destination for quality education without making a hole in your pocket. It has fathomless scholarships in store and the cost of living is really nominal in comparison to the high cost of living in the United States of America and United Kingdom. Not only this, Australia also has various part time and full time job opportunities for international students, which proves to be a blessing in disguise.
For more information about studying in Australia, get in touch with Raffles Educity at +919914219000. “