Super Visa..!!! Most of the individuals get confused between having a visitor visa and a super visa. Visitor Visa allows you to visit a country for a short period whereas the Super Visa allows the parents and grandparents of a permanent Canadian citizen to visit/stay in Canada for up to a time period of two years. This visa was brought into the limelight in the year 2012, and till the date, more than 100,000+ grandparents and parents of the Canadian citizens have been delivered the Super Visa. The Standard fee for the Super Visa for a single person is $100 (CAD).
Conditions for the Super Visa:
- Invitation from a host of Canada
- Medical Clearance
- Proof of Income supports your stay from the host’s end
- Valid Canadian Medical Insurance with a min. coverage of $100,000
- Clear Criminal Record
- Political Stability.
The application will be further preceded to the ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council). And, once your application is submitted, the process will be followed up by the Visa Officer in an Interview Session. The applicant might be questioned by the Visa officer for a few aspects like:
- The purpose of the visit
- Person’s family and financial situation
- Invitation from the Canadian Host/ family member
- Person’s tie to his/her home country.
- Medical Insurance proof
What do you need to know?
In a nutshell, the super visa application needs accurate information in terms of documentation, financial history and a letter from the Canadian host.
If you are also looking forward to applying for the Canadian super Visa; then book a consultation with a Raffles Educity expert today. Our experts are always ready to help our clients in terms of any immigration-related requirements.
Why only Raffles Educity?
- Experts with 10+ years of experience
- Personalized assistance
- Document Preparation
- Communication with the higher authorities
- Personal interview Preparation
- Post landing Support